DISCIPLINE AND SCHOOL RULES
Discipline is essential for the general well-being and tone of the school and for the protection of the individual. Each child is subject to; and must abide by the set of school rules. It is essential that, in this regard, we have whole hearted support and co-operation of parents. This is in the general interest of the school and particularly the child.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Gonubie Primary community commits itself to learning and responsible citizenship.
This commitment is characterized by:
- Being Courteous and demonstrating mutual respect for the beliefs, customs, language, individuality and property of others.
- Demonstrating social responsibility and compassion
- Using resources carefully and wisely
- Participating fully in a wide range of school activities (Commitment is expected)
- Discovering and developing personal potential, supporting and encouraging others
- Enriching a lifestyle which promotes good health and happiness
- Adopting practices which will ensure a safe, healthy environment.
- Being honest and having personal integrity
- Conducting yourself with pride
- Being punctual