SCHOOL UNIFORM FOR BOYS
- Royal Blue Blazer: Grade 4-7 compulsory
Royal Blue Jersey: Grade 1-3 compulsory.
Blazers to be worn from the first day of the second term.
- Grey school shorts. No long trousers.
- White short sleeved school shirt with badge. Glad neck collar.
- Official long grey school socks. Winter and Summer.
- Black lace-up shoes e.g. Bata Toughees
- Official royal blue jersey, V neck only. Raglan or round shoulder. No pattern knit or homemade jerseys.
- A navy nylon type raincoat or Royal blue Drimac windbreaker for rainy days.
- Navy blue satchel with inner support. No suitcases/satchels with wheels or logos e.g. Billabong, Lizzard.
- Only royal blue scarves, and gloves allowed in winter.
- No beanies.
SPORT AND SPORTSWEAR FOR BOYS
School Golf Shirt and blue shorts. A school peak or broad-rimmed white hat and sunscreen is encouraged during the summer months
Practices: GPS Golf shirt and blue shorts. Barefoot.Tracksuits
Royal Blue Costume, Phys Ed. shirt and blue shorts, blue slops (available at School Clothing Shop). Official white bathing cap with GPS logo (available at the school). Full tracksuit for any galas.
Blue and White rugby jersey and white cotton shorts. Barefoot. (Coloured tops may be used for practices)
School Golf Shirt, white cotton shorts, blue & white cricket socks & predominantly white lace-up running shoes.
Tennis and Mini Tennis:
School Golf Shirt and blue shorts. Predominantly white lace-up running shoes and white socks.
School Golf Shirt and white cotton/blue shorts. White lace-up running shoes with non-marking soles & white socks. Squash ball (double dot).
Practice: School uniform. Matches: Winter uniform (blazer / jersey)
Please note: A school peak or broad-rimmed white hat to be worn as part of all summer sport uniform. We also encourage the use of sunscreen. The school peak is available at the Clothing Exchange.
School tracksuits and predominantly white lace-up (no fashion takkies) for all sport before & after matches are played. All items of clothing must be clearly and permanently marked.
No secret socks / socks with logos allowed.