Basic school uniform for boys.
- Royal Blue Blazer: Grade 4-7 compulsory
Royal Blue Jersey: Grade 1-3 compulsory.
Blazers to be worn from the first day of the second term.
- Grey school shorts. No long trousers.
- White short sleeved school shirt with badge. Glad neck collar.
- Official long grey school socks. Winter and Summer.
- Black lace-up shoes e.g. Bata Toughees
- Official royal blue jersey, V neck only. Raglan or round shoulder. No pattern knit or homemade jerseys.
- A navy nylon type raincoat or Royal blue Drimac windbreaker for rainy days.
- Navy blue satchel with inner support. No suitcases/satchels with wheels or logos e.g. Billabong, Lizzard.
- Only royal blue scarves, and gloves allowed in winter.
- No beanies.
Stocklist of schoolwear:
Gonubie Primary Clothing Shop