PARENTS’ TEACHERS’ ASSOCIATION
Membership of the P.T.A. is open to all parents and guardians of children at
school. Both parents or guardians have a vote at general meetings.
The basic functions of the P.T.A. are:
- To provide closer contact between the parents and the teaching staff in the interest of the child.
- To organize functions (either social or fund raising) when required, as part of activities in line with the objectives as set out in this prospectus.
- Encourage participation of as many parents as possible in the activities of the P T.A.
- Encourage to write in approach to discipline and learning objectives and outcomes.
- Foster a sense of joint responsibility for superior education and sporting standards.
- Support the school in its efforts to maintain the environment in an attractive way.
- To uplift and sensitize parents and teachers to their roles as joint principle guardians of the child’s best interest.